We value the quality of the work environment, respect the current legal rights and practice our values.
This way, we have established the SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY, in which ZARAPLAST undertakes:
- Child labor is not allowed;
- Forced and compulsory labor is not allowed;
- Health and safety is ensured;
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining is ensured;
- Discrimination is not allowed;
- Following disciplinary practices;
- Working hours are respected;
- Remuneration is ensured and
- Management system is defined.
In 2012, Zaraplast implemented the Code of Ethics and Conduct aiming clearly establish, the right and duties for both Company and its Employees, pointing patterns of desired and recognized behavior.
To access the summary of our Code of Ethics and Conduct, Click Here.